Sunday, July 14, 2013

Digging Up Miniatures from the 80s

So, I went to look inside my lead-filled cupboard and managed to find some miniatures from the Call of Cthulhu range both from Grenadier Miniatures and Games Workshop. The GW official Call of Cthulhu miniatures were produced when they published the official UK version of the Call of Cthulhu RPG boxed set. My miniatures looked as if they were trapped in a time warp, as some of them only were partly painted. And the rest unpainted. I chose the miniatures that looked as if the could fit in a VSF environment and cleaned them up. I plan to start painting them soon, possibly tomorrow.

Grenadier Miniatures Call of Cthulhu/1920s Range

My favourite: Sherlock

Sherlock: Left profile

Date of casting: 1984

Date of casting: 1984 and 1982

Call of Cthulhu miniatures from Games Workshop



2 comments: